Over the last two and a half years, I have written and published over 50 articles which relate to architecting and transforming enterprises. These have been published on LinkedIn and an index of all articles maintained in the article “Architecting Enterprises“.
About twelve months ago, I started copying these articles across to this blog site. As I did that, I published a post on LinkedIn which proved to receive far greater views than many of my original articles. In parallel, Interface Consultants started holding public Lunch’n’nLearn events where I was using content from these articles in sessions on:
- Curious about being more brain and systems savvy
- Bootstrapping a systems savvy enterprise
- Cultivating capabilities
- Diversity, coherence and assurance (for Boards)
Reflecting on the development of these sessions and on feedback from these sessions, it became evident to me that participants in these sessions and readers of this blog need a sense of:
- the whole story and how the fifty (or more) articles fit together
- how to find the pieces of the puzzle that are missing without need to read all the pieces that they already know and understand
This is how the process of “bringing it all together” started. It has led to:
- Restructuring the blog site
- Creating a top level menu item “Bringing it all together“
- Adding the first two items under this menu
- Linking these pages to:
- other content in the various articles
- other reference materials relevant to the topic
- examples of outputs mentioned in the articles
Further content is being developed and will be released. I hope this becomes an increasingly convenient, easy-to-use, valuable resource for those involved in transforming their enterprises and looking to advance their mastery of this highly rewarding activity.
Feedback on the articles and on this initiative to “bring it all together” is always welcome. Please feel free to post comments or to contact Interface Consultants or Peter Murchland if you wish to respond privately.